Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||14000mAh||Strengths:||Dual USB, New Outlook|
Professional Best Quality Booster Excellent Quality Battery Jump Starter
1. charging for jump starter itself
2. for jump start of 12v vehicle
3. charging mobile phones
4. charging tablets
5. charging/power supply to notebook
6. for power supply to 12v vehicle products or 12v electronics
7. could be used as Led flashlight
|Products||Battery Jump Starter|
|Output||5V/2A; 12V for car|
|Battery type||Polymer Lithium Ion for High Power Type|
|Charge Time||5-7 Hours|
|Lifespan||About 3-5 years|
How to use?
1. Release the hood latch and lift the hood. Place the hood prop in designated hole on the underside of the hood to hold it up. The hood prop is either on the left or right side of the fender rail, or sometimes along the front rail, and in rare cases on certain vehicles, it is tucked on the underside of the hood and there will be a designated hole on one of the rails for it. Some hoods have hydraulic props that will hold the hood open and no hood props will be required.
2. Locate the battery. Some car batteries are not in the motor cavity. In these cases you're going to be looking for a red plastic cylindrical cap with a large + sign on it. This is a jump post for the battery. These jump posts can be in a variety of locations depending on the make and model of your vehicle, but most manufacturers place them in conspicuous places for occasions such as this. If all else fails, refer to your owner manual.
3. Remove the plastic jump post caps by lifting them off by hand. You may also see a similar looking black cap with a - insignia on it for the negative jump post. If not, you can use the frame of the car. If the battery is in the motor cavity, you can attach the jump pack directly to it.
4. Ensure the jump pack power switch is in the off position. Attach the red positive alligator clip of the jump pack to the red positive battery terminal or jump post. Attach the black negative alligator clip to a non moving metal part of the car away from the battery, but within reach of the battery jump pack. A part of the frame would be okay, but do not attach to the painted fender. If you have a jump post option for the negative terminal, you can attach the black negative clamp to that.
• Inside Li-polymer battery which is environment and much safer and more stable, and UL listed.
• Each jump starter with Anti-explosion test, anti-reverse protection, short-circuit protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection.
• Excellent production line for high quality products and punctual delivery time.
• We are 100% responsible for our products,we consider Customer first,quality first and Reputation first.